This year’s Bellevue Community League AGM was held online, as we’re all used to doing these days.
Kerry Diotte (MP for Edmonton Griesbach) and Janis Irwin (MLA for Edmonton-Highlands-Norwood) brought greetings and answered questions.
President Rick McAdie gave an update on the past year’s activities, and current community issues, including housing/homelessness support in the area and Concordia University’s requested rezoning and future plans.
Here is the board of directors for the Bellevue Community League for 2020/21:
- President: Rick McAdie
- Vice President: Jeremy Fritsche
- Secretary: Ed Boraas
- Treasurer: Conrad Siegers
- Past President: Brian Finley
- Communications: Bethany McMillan
- Civics Director: Tim Starchuk
- Membership Director: Laura Finley
- Facilities Directors: Brian Finley & Rick McAdie
- Programs Director: Geof Lilge
- Social Director: (vacant)
- Community Safety Director. Nazio Filice
- Sustainability Chair: Sherry Heschuk