To our community and members,
Over the past 48 hours, there have been significant measures put in place by jurisdictions across the country to mitigate the risk of COVID-19. The Bellevue Community League believes the health and well-being of our community members, patrons, participants, and volunteers is paramount. We have implemented the following steps in response and support of the health restrictions announced by provincial and federal authorities:
- Suspending all BCL supported programs, events and initiatives from now until April 1st, 2020
- Postponing meetings held at BCL from now until April 1st, 2020
- Issuing full refund to renters who wish to cancel their rentals between March 14, 2020 – April 14, 2020
- Offering free rescheduling to renters who wish to reschedule their rentals
- Encouraging all individuals involved in the operation of our facility to be diligent and thorough in all regular cleaning and disinfecting procedures
As the situation around COVID-19 evolves, we want to make sure we’re keeping you up to date on the actions we’re taking to protect our community members, participants, and volunteers. Please stay current with further precautions, health advice, and other notices through the following resources:
City of Edmonton
Alberta Health Services
Government of Alberta
If you have concerns about your own health, please contact Health Link by calling 8-1-1.
We want to thank you for being our neighbour and we appreciate your understanding that, as an important member of our community, we will navigate through this time together. Please contact us should you have any questions or if you believe we can provide you with further assistance.
Board of Directors
Bellevue Community League